Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Screencasting with Jing

I chose Jing to create my screencast, a tutorial on bookmarking in Delicious. I had no idea how much fun it would be! It's incredibly easy to use and the tutorials help you get acquainted with the tools before you dive right in. One can capture an image or create a video, and the video has the option of adding audio from a microphone. I used my Gigaware headset microphone and had no problems getting started. I did have trouble keeping within the five-minute time limit, but that had more to do with my "um's" and "uh's" than having too much material to talk about. The free version of Jing doesn't allow you to upload your video to YouTube - you need to purchase Jing Pro to do that. So rather than embed the video into this post, I will share the link.

Anyway, without further ado, here is my screencast tutorial on Delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment